Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow Wingers,
Is giving up the $40 worth it to go VIP on Wingsstuff.com?What percentage do you save and is on the whole line?

Thanks in advance,
Donald Lang-Smooth Thunder

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Great question. As much as I have sitting in my Wish List at WingStuff, I'll be interested in the responses also.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Donald/Chop, I can tell you that from my standpoint it is. YES!!!

For instance, That Utopia backrest that the Chop just purchased would have saved him $18.00. So as you can see if you put together a couple orders a year. You will more than pay for it. The other bonus is to renew the following year is only $20.00 not the original price. Been a VIP member since 2008 & very satisfied with my savings.:D

·
Registered
157 Posts
I agree. With 1 order I had my membership price returned with a additional savings.

Yes it is if you are planning on ordering more than just a couple of things.

dd

·
Registered
20 Posts
Depends on how much you are going to buy. My first order was for 2 Nolan 103 with intergrated head sets installed. The extra saving by being a VIP was worth $10 more then the cost of a VIP membership. So I signed up.

If I had just been looking for a small part, i may not have joined.

·
Registered
87 Posts
If you're going to buy more than a few small items from them, it's definitely worth it.

I've placed one order so far. My final price was around 650.00 which was a savings of 75.11 over their regular prices. In that one order, I saved enough to pay for the VIP membership for about 3 years. I saved 20.00 on one single item, a set of Kuryakyn highway pegs.

edited: I had mistakenly used what they print on the bottom of the invoice about your savings in my original posting. As I looked at it, it seemed high so I went back to their site and re-entered my entire order without logging in. I've changed the savings numbers above to reflect the accurate amount. Apparently, the amount they print at the bottom of the invoice reflects your savings from MSRP, not only from your VIP savings.

Hoss

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I have ordered several things so far, so for me it was worth it. Just got the bike two weeks ago and have already paid for the membership.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I live in Australia and since getting my first wing a month ago i have allready spent over a thousand dollars on extras and i have saved heaps. Like most guys say if you plan to buy a few things a year it pays for itself.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I paid the upcharge fee and feel it was worth it too. I can purchase things (Hondaline and some others) here at the dealership for discounted prices, but for other items that I can't get access to (say a Traxxion kit for example) through the shop, the savings definitely make it worth while.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts