Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a 84 gl1200i and was going to look at a voyager trike kit that is off a 87 1200, that should fit my bike right?

anyways is there a checklist that i can find that will show me what all the mounting bolts and brackets that i need for this. Sure don't wanna get it and then be missing a bolt or bracket of some sort.

thank you very much for your help in advance!

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
The Voyager will fit your Wing. If the kit doesn't have an installation manual you can get one from: www.mtcvoyager.com/ and it will list all the parts and how to install it.
I have one on my GL1500.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for the help Trike Lady:) I went to the site and took a picture of the the items they had laid out because unfortunately I am going to look at this kit tomorrow. but will order for sure if they don't have it.

I am new to the Goldwings and loving it I have a bad foot and need to trike it up.

thanks again!!
Chris

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thank you very much for the help Trike Lady:) I went to the site and took a picture of the the items they had laid out because unfortunately I am going to look at this kit tomorrow. but will order for sure if they don't have it.

I am new to the Goldwings and loving it I have a bad foot and need to trike it up.

thanks again!!
Chris
Chris,

Welcome to the world of GW trikes! I've got the B-class on my GL1500 and the wife and I love it. I hope you get all the parts with it.
Greg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called mtcvoyager and the nice lady from there emailed me a picture with parts and quantity of the hardware mounting kit. That should help a lot I am going to look at it here in bout 2hrs.

Thanks again for all the help!!
Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ended up getting the trike kit, looked real good and parts all there.

I think it will go real good with my bike. just have to put it on now:)

thank you everyone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been gone for a while, I did get the trike kit put on and done some other things to the bike since i have posted.

I love the GL1200 and the Voyager trike kit. All around a nice riding bike!!! thanks again for the help on this.

Thank you
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looks good Chris - hope your enjoying it... I use a Tow Pac kit on my 1800 and really enjoy it...

Les

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Les I am still enjoying it. in the process of changing rear tire and break pads atm, fun fun fun. That is one sharp bike you got there Les, and the tow pac looks damn good on it.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Glad things worked out for you, and welcome back!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thank you Les I am still enjoying it. in the process of changing rear tire and break pads atm, fun fun fun. That is one sharp bike you got there Les, and the tow pac looks damn good on it.
Thanks for the kid words Chris... Hope you get everything worked out and can enjoy the ride...:grin2:

Les

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.