Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
I went on a short 100 mile trip today and had a offer to buy it and said maybe in about 70,000 miles. Fuel mileage increased by 5 miles per gallon to almost 36 mpg. I'm very excited about that.

36-37 is where my non-trike hangs out fuel mileage wise.....usually driving 75........... so I am impressed with that out of a trike at any speed.

Reactions: alwims
I went on a short 100 mile trip today and had a offer to buy it and said maybe in about 70,000 miles. Fuel mileage increased by 5 miles per gallon to almost 36 mpg. I'm very excited about that.
It's amazing what a little more air flow will do for your trike. I don't know if Honda makes accessories for combining or cutting hay, maybe Show Chrome does.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Great Idea. You might also want to check the mufflers for invaders.
I did investigate the mufflers and didn't see anything and I'm pretty sure they are clear, may have cleared on the first startup, as it sounds good and doesn't have any peculiar sounds. Also, if there was an obstruction in the mufflers I don't think I would be getting anywhere near 36 MPG on a trike. I had a muffler collapse on a car one time and it made a horrible hissing sound and mileage went way down so I believe we are good on the mufflers. Thanks for the idea though.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Sorry some of you are not seeing the humor my post was meant to be.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
shouldn't have to worry about dropping it!!!!

If you manage that one......... needs to be a new special category

IMTDMTT

I Managed To Drop My Trike Today
If I drop this one I'm going to need more than a special category. I'm going to need a special hospital. :surprise:

Reactions: dsurley and NREMTP
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dropped my trike and can't reach my beer !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Cantankerous
I own an old BMW Airhead that was stored for years in a musty and sometimes wet basement by the previous owner.
The P.O. put dryer sheets under the seat, he swore it kept the mice out.
The air filter was moldy, but no mouse nest.

Here's a shot of the filter from a Valkyrie I picked up a while back.
It runs better now...

Attachments

Here's a shot of the filter from a Valkyrie I picked up a while back.

It runs better now...
I don't have the luxury of inside storage for my Wing. It sleeps covered in the driveway through our winter months. My buddy up the street stores his VTX in his backyard shed. Guess which one of us has mice nest in the filter every year ? Guess which one of us has never had a mice nest ? Hmmmmmm........

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

I don't have the luxury of inside storage for my Wing. It sleeps covered in the driveway through our winter months. My buddy up the street stores his VTX in his backyard shed. Guess which one of us has mice nest in the filter every year ? Guess which one of us has never had a mice nest ? Hmmmmmm........

They don’t want to live outside either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one who goes outside and pees on his bike cover every night??

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.