Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new Ipad for Christmas and today my wife and I decided to ride the wing to the mall to get a screen protector for it, the mall is only 11 miles away, we ended up riding 226 miles. The weather, low 70's with lots of sun was fantastic. Only bad part of the ride was when a pickup truck cut us off and I honked the horn, we got double middle fingers from both the driver and passenger, oh well..

·
Super Moderator
11,889 Posts
Didn't you know it's your fault that they're stupid?

·
Super Moderator
15,230 Posts
that was close, he could have broken your new ipad :) ... glad you and your wife are ok

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
You should have got the nav model. Then you could spend half the day programing in the route and listen to "recalculating" and read "unverified road" while trying to find your distination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts
Don't you just love new "electronic toys". Sound like you took the round about way. I always thought when someone puts their finger up to me they were showing me their IQ number.... Ride safe and watch out for the other guy..

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Wow. Hard to guage just how intimidating and frightening us Wingers are huh?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I love the horn on the Wing, a lot louder than on my previous motorcycles, and loud enough that you got their attention. Hopefully they will be more aware in the future.

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
If it was here today, the horn would likely sound like a pitiful bleat from a frozen sheep. But yes, the horns are definitely more authoritative than any other bike I've owned. My 1200 was pathetic actually.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts