Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to visit my daughter at U of W. Rode the Suzuki Intruder up there from Austin. Made the mistake of just "dropping by" the dealership in Madison. Rode home on the new Gold Wing and parked the Suzuki for a couple months in a horse barn until I could get back up there to retrieve it. Proud owner of both fine rides. Glad to be a part of the Gold Wing forum.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome Upstream,

you have a couple of fine rides there and you have found a good group of people here who share your passion.

enjoy the new ride.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the forum....Texas to Wisconsin on an Intruder...Well Done!!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello upstream, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Welcome from Central Washington. Ride Safe.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the Wingdom Upstream:D

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Enjoy your new Wing and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Congratulations on your new Wing. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, how was the ride home ?
Riding North on the Intruder compared to riding back South on the Goldwing, Wow!, what a change. Exactly as expected I must say, but, Wow!, what a difference. I've put a few of miles on the old Intruder, once from Austin to Grand Canyon, once to Colorado and twice to Wisconsin. For maybe five years it was my daily comute ride to work in Dallas and Houston (two wheels gets you in the HOV lane). But it's just time to relax a bit on the vacation rides. I'll keep the Intruder for blasting around town or visitors to experience the Texas Hill Country with me. Looking forward to putting the miles to the Honda though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts