Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member I go bythe name of ACE OF SPADES I am been riding probably longer then I been walking. I own two goldwings, I love them. One is the 1200 interstate and the 1000gl it is naked I am in the process of restoring it. send me some pictures give some ideals, You can send pictures also @ [email protected].
Peace!!

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Where do you call home?

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Rxboyd, good to have you on the site. I have a question. If you go by the Ace of Spades does that make your significant other the Queen of Hearts?

I know some people refer to me as the Jackass of Diamonds. I never knew what they meant by that.:rolleyes:

Anyway Welcome.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
I know some people refer to me as the Jackass of Diamonds. I never knew what they meant by that.:rolleyes:

Anyway Welcome.
That funny.. lol

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF rxboyd

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where I am located

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I am located in Little Rock, Arkansas. Yes, home of Slick Willy! When I am able to feel my way through this site a little better, Pictures of my bikes will be forthcoming. I will try to get some before and afters of the naked GL 1000.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fossil92 I like that that is funny lol!! The spouse would probably prefer the Queen of Diamonds. LOL! LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts