Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My name is Ray and I just picked up a 1984 wing. It has 47k on it and is in pretty good shape. Needs a few things, such as fork seals and wipers. I've been riding off and on from about the age of 12 and have had a number of different bikes. Right now I also have a 1986 Yamaha FJ 1200 that I have been riding for the last three years. My wife has decided that she wants to come along once in a while which is why I bought the wing. I live in the interior of British Columbia Canada, about 40 mi. north of Kamloops. That is about it for now, everybody have a good weekend and think about all our veterans. Big R

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
Hi Ray, My name is Mark & I love to ride my Wing! hehehehe, Sorry felt like I was in a AA meeting or something.....Welcome from VA & post some pics when you get a chance...

Mark

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You and your wife will love the Wing.

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State.

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
hello ray, welcome to GWOF.look for a trunk relocation kit, it moves the trunk back about 2 inches so you and the wife have more room

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Hi Ray, My name is Mark & I love to ride my Wing! hehehehe, Sorry felt like I was in a AA meeting or something.....Welcome from VA & post some pics when you get a chance...

Mark
Hi Ray and Mark and the rest of you goldwing nuts you and your wife will love the wing and I think you will love the group you are with.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Hi Ray welcome to the GWOF. Although I live in the States I have a bunch of Goldwing Riding friends in Kamloops. If you'd like to meet more wing riders in you area let me know and I'll PM you a phone number for a couple in Kamloops.

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Check the stator connector, make sure it is in good condition or has been removed entirely.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome Ray, You're not far from a member's place (yellowvette) as Ron mentioned (he knows everybody!). :D

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Classic Wing.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Welcome Ray to the GWOF from Pa. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Welcome from the southern end of this connected land mass...Texas. Enjoy the group. :D Isaac

1 - 14 of 14 Posts