Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello one and all. Toy here, :) I came over from the ST-owners forum. Im looking for a wing,sometime soon. Road honda's for many years. Loved them all. My wife loves to ride and has her own bike but for long ride's she would rather ride on the back of mine. This girl can fall asleep on the back of an ST while Im ripping through the N.C. mtn's. No kidding!!! But let's face nice as an ST is, for two up you can't beat a wing. And I have dreamed of having one allmost half my life. If anyone is interested I might be willing to trade my ST for a wing of equal value. It's an 03 non abs in great shape,low miles. and well maintained. I will post pic,s if there is any intrest. Hope to talk to many of you and to learn much more about these big honda's.

:D Toy :D

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
1st let me say Hello & welcome to the site. 2nd you're a smart man for wanting to make the little lady even more comfortable, but she may always be asleep & will be missing the scenery.:rolleyes: 3rd Good luck on your search for a Wing. I would highly doubt that you will get anyone to swap their wing for a ST but you never know. Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Sounds like your lady is a great helmet knocker. As far as the " trade " question goes, I'll trade you stories of riding my Wing for your stories on the ST. Good morning and welcome from a neighbor just a bit up north from you.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF toywg

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck on finding your Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks on here and lots of good information..

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hello from Illinois and welcome to the site.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site Toy. I too had an ST before my latest Wing, great ride but no comparison for two up. Local Gendarmes are more forgiving with Goldwings too LOL!:cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Seems all us honda riders are pretty nice folks. We just had an RTE at hawg wild in brevard NC last weekend and had a great group of people. Which was nice!! As far as the trade idea I really did'nt expect to have any takers,and I love my ST. But I will get a wing. It's just a question of when and what year model. I love to work on bike's so mayby Ill keep my ST and find somthing to restore,Yeah!!!!!!! thats the ticket!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts