Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just a short intro have just joined, & looking forward to making new friends that share my passion for Goldwings.
I have a 2002 1800 wing, my bike before this beauty was a 1997 Valkyrie:) . I live in South Wales U.K. anyone els out there from my neck of the woods? I will set up profile later. Best wishes, Sweep.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Welcome sweep from Pennsylvania USA. Good to have you aboard.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF sweep

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome sweep your at the right place, all of us here have a passion for GoldWings ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi all, just a short intro have just joined, & looking forward to making new friends that share my passion for Goldwings.
I have a 2002 1800 wing, my bike before this beauty was a 1997 Valkyrie:) . I live in South Wales U.K. anyone els out there from my neck of the woods? I will set up profile later. Best wishes, Sweep.
Welcome Sweep from southern Calif---

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We share your passion (and pain when we can't ride). Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
The great state of Virginia extends a welcome hand across the pond to a fellow rider. Good to get a U.K. perspective on things. We like pictures of the things you see and love over there. I hope you can find a POME or two here. We will keep our eyes out for you.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hello Sweep from ARKANSAS!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To all my fellow wingers from all over the USA, i'd like to thank you for your welcome messages.
Ride safe my friends & enjoy, I have 3 cousins who have lived in Florida for the last 30yrs, never had the chance to visit untill now. Hope it wont be to long, would like to meet up with some of you. Fingers crossed.
Kind regards to you all. Paul (sweep)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts