Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 3 years my Scala has played out. Anybody using the new Interphone F5, if so what do ya think? Thanks. Or.....what else do you like/ recommend?

·
Premium Member
23,785 Posts
Gee, Snuff. I just got my paired sets of Scala. Do I have only two years more to enjoy them ???????

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee, Snuff. I just got my paired sets of Scala. Do I have only two years more to enjoy them ???????
Mine probably have over 10,000 miles with three vacations of two weeks each. Alot of off/on with the power units and if I messed with the one thats craping out I could probably get it to work. Have another two weeker coming up and don't won't to risk it.
I'd never know when I was going too fast or when to pull over to pee:)

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Can't comment on the Interphone or the Scala, but we're quite happy with our Sena SMH10's. Good volume, good battery life and easy operation. No idea as to lifetime though, we just got them last year. I just ordered another dual set - one for my son and one for my brother.

Sena's also been making some new products like their SM10 dual adapter that you can plug into a music source (like the GW sound system for example) and stream stereo to two headsets, and the SR10 which you can plug a radio into (like a portable CB, or (supposedly) the GW audio with CB) and pair it with a headset in mono so that you can use your headset speakers and mike with the radio plugged into the SR10.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't comment on the Interphone or the Scala, but we're quite happy with our Sena SMH10's. Good volume, good battery life and easy operation. No idea as to lifetime though, we just got them last year. I just ordered another dual set - one for my son and one for my brother.

Sena's also been making some new products like their SM10 dual adapter that you can plug into a music source (like the GW sound system for example) and stream stereo to two headsets, and the SR10 which you can plug a radio into (like a portable CB, or (supposedly) the GW audio with CB) and pair it with a headset in mono so that you can use your headset speakers and mike with the radio plugged into the SR10.
Thats good to hear, I just bought that system yesterday. Thanks for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts