Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone would know of an Insurance Company that will Insure my bike and personal insurance in the one policy. So far I have only one to try.(GEICO) I have sent them an email today. In their site they say that they also cover personal Insurance but they may not necessarily Insure Eric the Hoon from Down Under. Eric

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are on the right track there but I don't qualify because the bike is a 1995 and they do not cover a bike over 10 years. What did you put in the search to get that site. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,254 Posts
Went to Google. Typed in "Motorcycle insurance for Australian visiting U.S."

There were several other hits that came up. I just grabbed that one to get you started.

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bill I will go of line and check them out. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,758 Posts
I have Progressive on my bike and I think they do everything as well.

·
Administrator
26,312 Posts
Both my bikes are insured with Jevco, not sure if they cover out of country citizens or not though. I just got this year's renewal for the Wing so I'll check the coverages for personal injury when I get home.

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
29 Posts
Eric,
Here is the toll free number for the Sunrise Group. I don't know anything aout them. I found them on teh web and according to their website they provide insurance for international travelers.

1-800-478-7648. Good Luck...

·
Registered
325 Posts
You are on the right track there but I don't qualify because the bike is a 1995 and they do not cover a bike over 10 years. What did you put in the search to get that site. Eric
Don't know if you are still looking, but I have State Farm Insurance on my 96 wing and it covers personal injury. try statefarm.com. Should get something there.

Good Luck, hope I am not a month late

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No it's not too late. I have had so many thing on the run in the last 3 weeks with 2 weddings and getiing things done for the up and coming August trip. There has been a couple of complication at this end that I have to fix up. So thanks for that I will get onto it .Eric

1 - 12 of 12 Posts