Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
I had Progressive for three years and after I got my new GW I went to Geico they saved me a ton of money. Talking 400 dollars. Same insurance nothing changed,No Tickets no accidents.

·
Registered
172 Posts
When I talked to Progressive because they told me " We can save you money" I felt like I needed a shower when I got of the phone with them. I thought I was being sexually violated by them. They couldn't come close to geico

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
How true Progressive has gone down hill. After I switched to Geico they tried to match them and they could not.
Go Geico I like the stack of money with eyes

·
Super Moderator
14,409 Posts
I've been with Foremost for two years. They charge me for two bikes what I paid for one for a year with State Farm for a 6 months.
Mark

·
Registered
692 Posts
... Howdy ... For Those That Don't Know The -owner- Of Progressive Ins. Is A Total Anti Usa Left Wing Loon ... Personally I Won't Do Business With People That Support Those Ideals ... Happy Trails ... P.s. I Use Farmers And Have Had No Complaints ....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I switched several bikes from Progressive to Dairyland. I saw several company's ads in Cycle World, called them all, and Dairyland came out the winner....for me at least.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
i renewed with formost back in november, my rates are the same as last year

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
We need to compare coverage options, any claims filed and their response, along with the price. I'll dig up my policy card and price.

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
Foremost insurance rate through AARP: $309.00 per year. Full coverage , roadside assistance and towing. 53 and I'm already a member of AARP ( Armed And Really Pissed ).

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Been with Progressive for 11 years. I'm satisified with coverage and cost. $325 per year on new 09 with 0 deductable.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Had Geico till Bev and I got married. Went with State Farm because she had the farm covered there. If you have enough stuff with them, they treat you better. I had Dairyland Ins 20 years ago. Forgot all about them. They were cheaper then everyone back then. Might be worth a quote come August just to see.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts