Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color are the indicator lights for your cruse control?
After taking apart the entire cluster I find that there was supposed to be colored lenses in this spot.
If not I plan on getting blue plastic for this area - the same blue as the bright light indicator.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
What year is your bike? On the 1800 Gold Wing they are red

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
On the 1500 they are Yellow, at least on my 95 they are.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 1990 & it didn't have ANY plastic at those lights. When you look at the fiche it shows that SOMETHING was supposed to be there. Now I find out that I can't get those plastic pieces unless I purchase the $185.00 section that they fall out of. Anyone know how to get in touch with Honda directly? These dealers are rediculas.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Snow
go on and improvise. It's OK. And, Its your bike. Just take your time and do a good job.

·
Registered
137 Posts
snow---lone is right ---just make it your own---- as for the little plastic inserts that came with the bike-- check with any bike salvage yard--- most wrecks that tear up the panel will leave those peices as scrap--- just ask if you can have them --they will proably just give them to you or you can cut new peices from a camera filter you can buy the material at any camera shop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts