Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for begining a thread that probably has been discussed at length. I did review previous threads on this however had a question not covered previously or at least I didn't find it.

I just assembled a HF Tagalong trailer with the traditional flat 4 wire connector. I also purchased a Kuryakan 5 to 4 wire converter with 4 pin flat connector. I also purchased a GL 1500 trailer wire harness with relay.

Do I need to install both of these products or is the Kuryakan 5 to 4 converter all I need? And, where does this wiring modification install? I thought it might be under the seat however it appears to be under the trunk (I think).

Any expert advice is appreciated.

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
I had the dealer install Kuryakin converter on mine and three out of four units didn't work, caused us to vacation without the bike and trailer.

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deb and I are taking the trailer and Wing tomorrow to Branson, Missouri for a 4 day anniversary celebration. Got the trailer assembled and hitch installed but am stumped on the wiring harness install. Need to do this today so if you know anything about this I'd appreciate some help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.