Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I am visiting Las Vegas from Australia in November for the Sema trade show and was wondering if there are any good shops that sell goldwing accessories.Hopefully will have some spare room in my baggage.

Thanks in advance for any information

Jim Cannon

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Jim, we have some members that live in Vegas; Radar's Dad for one. Hopefully he'll give you some good tips. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I don't think that applies to shopping.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I sent a friend of mine who lives there an email asking him about Goldwing accessories in Vegas.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi All
I am visiting Las Vegas from Australia in November for the Sema trade show and was wondering if there are any good shops that sell goldwing accessories.Hopefully will have some spare room in my baggage.

Thanks in advance for any information

Jim Cannon
Jim,
I contacted a couple of Goldwing riders I know in the Las Vegas area, doesn't sound very promising for a good GW accessory place. One of them said there wasn't a good place and the other one said that "Motorcycle Specialties" in Henderson, NV on Boulder Highway was "just OK". Wish I had better news, maybe someone on here knows of a good place.

·
Registered
402 Posts
There aren't any Goldwing accessory shops in Vegas that I'm aware of, other than local Honda dealers, and their accessories are limited. You could rent a car or even better, a Wing from EagleRiders and take a day trip down to WingStuff in Southern California. :cool:

I've bought all my accessories from Wingstuff so far and plan on stopping by their store on my next trip to San Diego. Probably take the truck down so I don't run out of room. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for your help.I will have to order on line although it is good to check out the goods first.

Thanks again

Jim C

1 - 6 of 6 Posts