Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Carlisle in Cumbria,England.
I have joined this site to get some help and information.
My sister is 60 this year and would really love a ride on a Goldwing,its on her bucket list,but as I dont know anybody with a Goldwing,:confused: I wondered if there was any where that did 'Goldwing experience' type things or 'meetups' in the UK. I hope somebody can help me with this as my sister would love it. Thankyou in advance. :):)

·
Super Moderator
15,401 Posts
helo scoobydoo1, welcome to GWOF. wish we lived closer so i could take your sister for a ride

·
Premium Member
5,414 Posts
Hello and welcome to GWOF , hope you sister gets her wish , she will be so happy

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.....as everyone else has said .....if you were closer we could make it happen for your sister for sure.......I will send you a PM on another suggestion that might help.

·
Administrator
29,486 Posts
Welcome to the States. It seems to me that we have a few members from the U.K. although they may not be as active now. Our historian Chopin114 probably will remember who they are.

·
Premium Member
24,219 Posts
I'll see if I can rustle up a couple of our UK members for ya. There's a good friend of mine in Ireland just outside Belfast that has a 1500 but that might not be too easy for her either. Welcome along just the same. Em, you might try a Honda dealership over there and see if they know of someone that may help you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll see if I can rustle up a couple of our UK members for ya. There's a good friend of mine in Ireland just outside Belfast that has a 1500 but that might not be too easy for her either. Welcome along just the same. Em, you might try a Honda dealership over there and see if they know of someone that may help you.
Thankyou, never thought of trying a Honda dealership, i'll give them a try.
Do you know how I can find out where or if they have Goldwing rallies over here? x

·
Super Moderator
7,945 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
A local GWRRA chapter may be able to help.
United Kingdom (Region UK)
Peter Russell
34 West Park
London Eng. SE9 4RH

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.