Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I had a ride that would fall in the All Time Best Range.
Be patient...I will try to set it up.
My wife is a big fan of the reality TV show Bachelor and Bachelorette. One of the former men contestants owned an Italian Restaurant (Georgios) in Cummings, Ga. (158 miles) She always talked about riding there to eat. The wife decided to set up a ride with some cousins who ride...My 13 yr. old son Sam decided to ride along with the cuz. What a great day!!!:cool:
The trip to Cummings was in the midst of some high traffic and just satisfied to get to the Restaurant.

HERE COME THE PICS!!! PATIENCE PLEASE!!!

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the Restaurant...Giorgios..I recommend the Chicken Parmesian....Only bad news was, the "Bachelorette" star wasn't at work. Would have loved to have gotten the wife in a pic with a TV star.

Still more to come!!! Thanks for the patience U.P.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now the Fun Starts!!!

We ride from Cummings, Ga. to Dahlonega,Ga.
Great roads to Dahlonega...which is one of those Historic towns. I have heard of this area but never made the trip...Didn't know what I was missing.

Still More to come

Attachments

G

·
At the Restaurant...Giorgios..I recommend the Chicken Parmesian....Only bad news was, the "Bachelorette" star wasn't at work. Would have loved to have gotten the wife in a pic with a TV star.

Still more to come!!! Thanks for the patience U.P.
Cool pix Phil. Pretty wife too. Now I see there is at least 5 of you. So I assume you had at least 3 bikes on your ride.I dont see your drink on the table so I guess you have a small bottle with some peach stuff hidden somewhere.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A little more Ellijay

The wife loves how she looks in the Do Rag.:rolleyes: No matter how much I compliment her beauty.
I also throw in an Incredible Mercedes Convertible....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now the Twisties!!!

The next decision had potential to go good or bad. Highway 52 through Ellijay, Ga to Fort Mountain is incredible. Now I know why I hear bikers go to Dahlonega. It ain't the shopping!!! The Twisties around Fort Mountain are every bit as awesome as the Skyway. Simply Awesome!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
Looking good Ref, Keep them coming. From the smile on that young lady's face I would say that a flash from the camera wasn't needed.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beautiful view at the top.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking good Ref, Keep them coming. From the smile on that young lady's face I would say that a flash from the camera wasn't needed.
I loved that pic....Her enjoyment was extremely important. Thanks for your help my friend.:)

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep. She's a keeper. Are we leaving the armrests attached now ?
Yesterday was 12 hour day...the Armrest will stay for another couple weeks. She didn't care for the 50 degree ride back in the dark.

Here is a YouTube vid of Ft. Mountain road. This was her first experience of gettin some leans. She said she had to close her eyes on a few of them. I told her "the scariest part is, I had to close my eyes on some them too":eek:

·
Premium Member
24,122 Posts
Here is a YouTube vid of Ft. Mountain road. This was her first experience of gettin some leans. She said she had to close her eyes on a few of them. I told her "the scariest part is, I had to close my eyes on some them too":eek:
Well that's a great video, but I can see having her hanging on to the rear fender upside down might have made her a bit nervous.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well that's a great video, but I can see having her hanging on to the rear fender upside down might have made her a bit nervous.
Yeah.. I know. But that was the only way to get the worms eye view.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Looks like a great ride Phil. Glad you all had a good time.

·
Premium Member
6,717 Posts
Awesome Ref! Where did you mount that camera? I can't figure it out?!

Mark

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Awesome Ref! Where did you mount that camera? I can't figure it out?!

Mark
Come on guys....I found that vid on YouTube. Just wanted you to see the road. You know I cant afford a camera.

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
Come on guys....I found that vid on YouTube. Just wanted you to see the road. You know I cant afford a camera.
Oh I see. You're one of those guys who posts other peoples videos/pictures & tries to just let us believe their yours.:rolleyes:

I know your type.....;):D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts