Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come ride with us this August 4th, 2012​

This is the premier ride event organized by the Intel Motorcycle Club. All motorcycle riders are invited. This ride event has a well earned reputation for providing exciting and scenic mystery ride routes, along with raffle giveaways not to be missed all followed by great food at the end party celebration.. Checkout our sponsor list below to get an idea of the fantastic prizes you can expect. Most importantly, this event raises funds for CureJM, a 501 (c)(3) charity.
You can learn more about this unfortunate childs disease at www.curejm.org.

The ride begins at Blackrock Coffee on 185thand Baseline. (765 SW 185th Ave Beaverton, OR 97006)
Ride route is not disclosed until you register.

Sign-up begins 8AM. Last bike out by 10AM
$10 entry fee per motorcycle includes:
- free Blackrock coffee and something from Subway at start
- 1 raffle ticket for incredible prizes
- mystery route map, redeemable for entry into free night at B&B on coast in Pacific City
- additional tickets available for purchase
- participation in raffles are not dependant on ride participation. Anyone can purchase tickets.
- End Party with real food provided. Not the typical generic hot dogs, thank to Bon Appetite catering!

End party is at Beaverton Motorcycles (10389 Cascade Blvd, Tigard)

- A 50/50 draw will also be held.

Event raffle, Motorcycle raffle and 50/50 draw ticket sales available at start location between 8am and 10am. Also, at end party location, starting at 4:30PM.

- Raffle drawings start at 5PM!

This event is only possible with the support of these generous businesses: (Hint: these vendors supplied prizes so expect them to be good and plentiful.)

Craftsmen B&B
Hillsboro Motorsport
Beaverton Motorcycles
MotoCorsa
EDR Performance
Pro Caliber
PSSR
Competition Motors
D&S Cycles
Cycle Gear
Black Rock Coffee
3GUYZ.com
Tattoo 42
Zab’s Thai
P.F. Changs
MisterMounts
Float-on
Oregon Dual Sport Rental
CureJM.org
PNWMotorsport
RubberSideDown
SpeedyMoto
Country Cruise-In Diner
Rock Pizza
Daddy D’s

The IMC is also holding a raffle for a 2012 Ninja ZX6R motorcycle valued at over $10,000! Tickets are available at various locations and will be available at this ride event. Only 1000 tickets are being sold and only 200 remain so don’t wait too long.
More info on the ride and the ZX6R raflle are available at www.pdxriders.com.

Hope to see you there.

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
the ride to beaverton would be enough of an event if i had time to make it. then i could ride east with the hoon from the west coast

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the ride to beaverton would be enough of an event if i had time to make it. then i could ride east with the hoon from the west coast
Sorry you can't make it. This is our 4th annual so maybe next year.

Regarding riding the coast and then east, the event route is a mystery but it may take us to the coast, along the Columbia river or other rivers, to Mt St Helens, Mt Rainer, Mt Hood or a combo of any of the above. For you, heading east, I am assuming would be heading home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts