Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, on September 21st I had a customer of mine back into my bike and do some damage. I am in the middle of the repair. Here is the pic's of just after it happened, the bike in my garage, and the process of getting it welded.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,287 Posts
That big white bike must be hard to see! I do hope they are paying for the repairs.

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That big white bike must be hard to see! I do hope they are paying for the repairs.
So far, so good. Very nice lady driving a Land Rover. She said she didn't see it backing up.

I went to Michigan a week ago to get replacement parts and the wrong color panel came in. I decided to take it to some one up north of me that does repairs on plastic and does a great job.

Needless to say, I had the fun of ripping the bike apart to get at the panel.

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you're the only store in town, stick it to them : if not, send them a store coupon. That's gross.
Let's just say she is going to pay for the damage. With me doing the labor of rip down and buying the CB on e-bay for $120 it should be a very reasonable repair bill for her.

·
Premium Member
24,523 Posts
Like Char says at least you two are making an agreement. Hit and runs just plain suck. We've got a local plastic welder that we use here at the shop for sled bellypans, atv fenders, and argo tubs etc but that don't help you much...sorry Steve:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts