Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks
I may be cheating a bit by signing up as my current ride is a 1988 Yamaha Venture Royale, but We are seriously looking to upgrade to a Wing this year. Been looking at the 2010s around. I'd welcome any opinions, advice or alerts. Dealers or models to avoid?
Thanks in advance,
Viperpash

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome!!!

With the current state of economy being what it is, you shouldn't have very much of a problem locating a ride. A little research on your part and information from the forum members will provide the answers you're seeking.
Right now it is the purchasers market, most sellers are sitting on their rears while waiting for at lone customer to appear. Actually, you should be able to name your price, within reason that is.
My experience unless you are seeking a brand new ride would be to avoid the dealers and deal with the owners directly, thus eliminating the middle man.
If you are planning on keeping the bike a few years I would certainly recommend one that has the transferrable warranty.
my 2 cents ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
First Welcome to the forum from Pa. If you want information on the Goldwing, you came to the right place. There are really no models to "avoid", it's just a matter of what trim level you want. Base model includes heated seats and grips and premium audio. Next level has that plus navigation. Next leves has all that and ABS. Top of the line has all that plus a airbag.

List prices for 2010 range from just under $23k to just under $29k, but deep discounts can be found. You will also find a number of late model (2008-2009) both new and used for sale.

Best advice is go test drive one and see for yourself. Good luck and ride safe...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Viperpash. Don't worry about the Yamaha, we all promise not to hold it agin ya!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts