Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie to this forum

3K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  bossdog 
#1 ·
I am new to the Goldwing forum so I would start by saying Hello to everyone and I hope I can become familiar with my Goldwing a little better by being part of the forum. Hope to get to meet people in and around my area here in Southern California in the Riverside County Area where I live in Moreno Valley ( inland empire ) With that said " Hello everyone "
A little about me my name is Mike Miller. I am 50 years old, married for almost 29 years, raised 3 daughters, have 7 cars and two motorcycles, one of which is a 2008 Black Goldwing. Hope to get to meet some wonderful people and maybe go on some bike rides. hope others can help me learn more about my Goldwing .

#2 ·
Well hello from NC.

Great forum, great people and good info here.
You will get find others close by and a lot of knowledge here.
Welcome to the goldwing community.

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Glad you found us. Nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

#10 ·
Supra, welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new to this forum too, but not to other Goldwing forums. Lots of nice, friendly folks here as opposed to some of the other forums! :rolleyes:

If you plan on doing as much of your own Goldwing maintenance as possible, a really great resource is the set of GL1800 maintenance DVDs put out by Fred Harmon. With the DVDs and the Honda Maintenance Manual, I'm not afraid to tackle practically any job. These things are great! Due to forum rules, I don't think I'm allowed to put up a link, but if you Google "Angel Ride Videos", you'll find them. I have no personal interest other than being a satisfied customer.

Enjoy your new ride!

#11 ·
Welcome from up north (waaay up north, 'bout half way to Alaska from your place) Supra Addict. Glad you found us for sure, enjoy.

#16 ·
Hello Supra Addict, welcome to GWO forum from your neighbour from the North. It's a great forum with no snobs.

#19 ·
Welcome to the forum, I'm in San Jacinto, not far from you. We PMed on another board. Hope to get together for a ride one day in the next couple of weeks. Are you working or are you available to ride any day? I know a little about Gold Wings, I have had 6 of them so if you need help with oil changes or something along that line give me a holler.
Joe

#20 ·
Hi JOE, I work a rotating 12 hour shift so I don't have the same days off. I work every other weekend and have every weekend off between them unless I am on call status or volunteer to work on the weekend. I do have some days off during the week but they change as well with the rotating schedule.Just have to call me and see when I can ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.