Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just joined and wanted to say Hi.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi and welcome from Bonnie Scotland im sure you will like this site a good bunch here and can answer most questions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and welcome from Bonnie Scotland im sure you will like this site a good bunch here and can answer most questions.
Thanks Bert. I spent 19 months in Edzel Scotland back in 1963-64. I guess you could answer rain gear questions quite well. LOL

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Sorry, no kids allowed. But if you can show a resident pass from " The Villages " , your in. Good afternoon from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from the land of the Dragon's tail.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from the land of the Dragon's tail.
Thanks, I'll be leaving Sat. for my yearly ride to the Smokies. Staying in Maggie Valley.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello shimpy and welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not a kid, but new to the block

Just joined this great site. I have a 2003 Gl1800 with a motor trike kit. After (4) back surgries (ten inch rods) and a tripple by-pass heart operation. Had to give up the two wheeler, but hey, I am still rideing. Free on three!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome both of ye. Ach, rain gear...:D

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. What's your ride?? Glad you found us. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. What's your ride?? Glad you found us. Enjoy the site and ride safe..
I'm riding an 03 GL1800 that I bought new. 99,000 miles on it and it still runs like the day I got it. Whenever they change the model I'll look into getting a new one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts