Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello out there!

My name is Dan I own an 07 Wing. Love it, there is actually no other bike I will ever own. I have had several other types of bikes but have been sold on the Wing since a buddy let me ride his. I went from a VTX to the Wing and do not regret it at all. Honda is supreme.

Anyway how many golfers are out there? Do you go to tournaments? Would a goldwing golf tournament appeal to you?

I work at a Golf Course part time and would like to sponsor a tournament for Wingers only.

Let me know your thoughts.

Dan O

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. I actually know where Washington Utah is and plan to be there next year. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Dan, Never got into Golf, but thought I'd welcome you none the less.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello dan, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome golfwinger, about 15 years ago I tried to get into golfing. A good buddy of mine is an avid golfer, and I took lessons. I felt the whole act of golfing just stressed me out and I figured out, what the heck do I need this for. I got into motorcycling and it was nothing but a stress reliever. I found my passion and been loving it ever since. I still own the clubs and I figured maybe when I'm to old to bike, maybe I'll take up golfing again.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Enjoy the forum and ride safe. Nice folks on here with good information.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome GolfWinger. I'm an avid student of the game and enjoy getting out every chance I can. Not a low handicapper by any means (16) but I love it. Have waaaaay too much invested in what's in my bag for how I play, but I have the comfort of knowing it's not my gear at fault when "El Hosel" shows up:D. How do you like your club carrier? I've seen them, but there's no provision for two bags so we always take the car when we go on a golf road trip:rolleyes: Utah has some great roads for biking. Need to get back there again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, one of the problems with the golf racks. Soon to be remedied. This company has a design in progress for a second bag carrier. That can be installed and removed easily.

Dan O.

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Welcome to the forum GolfWinger,
I'm sure there are golfing members here.
Glad you joined us.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Looking to do a Friday tournament and Saturday ride thru Zion, Cedar Breaks, Enterprise, Snow Canyon. You'll see some of the nicest views in Southern Utah and not a heavy ride. Still looking for interest, just drop a pm and let me know.

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
I'd love to join you on that, but given the distance involved, if Scotty doesn't get the doggone transporter fixed...
Seriously though, keep posting dates etc, you never know who could make it, or where they might come from.;)

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Non Golfer. Lots of fine folks even if they don't all golf.
A little Golf Humor.
Two old golfing buddies George and Tony, used to golf everyday and would be home by 5:00 PM for dinner.
One day George doesn't get home till almost 9:00 PM. His wife was very concerned. When he finally get home the wife asked where he has been so long.
Well Tony Had a Heart Attack on the second Tee.
Oh my Goodness says the wife, is he all right ??.
No he died.
That terrible, but if he died on the second Tee what took you so long to get home.
Well say George, you know how it is, you hit the ball, you drag Tony, you hit the ball you drag Tony.
Sick I know But
Welcome again from the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :) I tried playing golf, but found out I drank beer better that I played :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts