Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow members, I had a heart attack at only age 45.
I also have an anneurism so all they could do was a cath.
My middle artery is 100 blocked and due to lack of oxygen, it "died" as the doc said.
I will be on meds for the rest of my life but after a week, I'm home with my beautiful wife and adorable 2 daughters.

My life will change...med bracelet, diet etc...
but considering the alternative, I'll take it!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Get Better soon from Linden in WA:)

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Wes, wish you good health and many happy miles ahead. Take good care of yourself I'm sure those three ladies at home are counting on you.:)

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
I'm home with my beautiful wife and adorable 2 daughters.
There's the most important part. Get well, rest up & cherish those three.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Wes, you've been missed. I'm sure your family is even happier your home than we are on the board. Sorry to hear about your medical problems, but thankful the doctors were able to diagnose and fix you up as much as possible. Hope you feel well enough to ride again soon. Take it easy, take your meds and take care of those you love.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Makes you see what truly is important..........FAMILY
Take care of yourself for them.
When I had mine, it opened my eyes.
TAKE CARE and for Pete's sake...DO what your docter suggests

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
good to see you back on the forum and glad to know you are doing better

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome back Wes.Glad you are back home with your loved ones. Take care of yourself and family.Look forward to riding with you at Biketoberfest.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi West,
Great to have you back.Its great you are doing better.I and many others want you around for many post ahead.I would like to see you tune in to Dr Ozz show on ABC at 10AM eastern time and learn that diet and other things can change your genetics; that is the card you were dealt.I know that this is a forum on motorcycles;just felt compelled to give you this information.The guys on this site really think a lot of you and I know your family does as well.There is also a book called The Spectrum on diet that could have a huge impact on your well being.Just wish you the best!
Donald Lang

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the well wishes.
It's strange in that I have no stress in my life.
Great family, finances, religious beliefs etc...so this surprised us.
It will knock you back inline you know?
I'm going to make the best of it but I'm still very hungry after eating this healthy stuff!

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
" Tofu Nutrition: Tofu is nutrient dense & high calorie: 2 - 4 oz is a serving - approximately a 2" square piece. Take it easy at first until you see how much tofu you need or want to eat, and explore all the wonderful things you can do with tofu. " We tease because we care !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts