Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really needed a rear tire and did tons of research between this site and another one and everything I read convinced me I had to give it a shot...
Tomorrow I will drop it off in the morning to my local Indy Dealer and Saturday I will traveling the Darkside
Ended up with 195/55R-16 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP Run Flat

·
Premium Member
24,140 Posts
Welcome aboard. Car tires and Wings were meant to be. Plan on some good quiet miles. That one will be my choice next year, but the KUMHO still serves me well. Do you want an official " Darkside " number and perhaps a decal ?

·
Registered
9,533 Posts
Great tire I have the winter zp alpin with 17K on it and should get another 10 to 14K from it and the safety of this thing always makes me smile. great to hear what you are doing and check out our breakfast get together next weekend if you can make we can kick that new tire of yours

·
Premium Member
7,118 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside....Jake.

·
Registered
342 Posts
What are you using for balancers ? Weights, Dyna-Beads, Centramatics ? PM coming your way on the #.
Last 2 CT's (the only 2 CT's) didn't need balancing. Took them to hte local Honda dealer (they wouldn't mount them but would balance them). Each time they said the tire came out to 0's and didn't need balancing. Next time I will just not fool with it and save my time and $.

·
Premium Member
24,530 Posts
He put on a CAR TIRE and wiped himself out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.