Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a few friends are booking Americade in Lake George next June. Is any one else plan on going.
BR

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
SR71 will be there with a few friends. We've had our rooms booked for over a month. Early February is the time to get online with www.tourexpo.com for the details about Americade. That is the time to register for Americade

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We've already booked into the Comfort Suites. From there we are going to ride east for a few days.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Wait for me! I'm working on it . According to my maps it's about a 500 mile trip up there. I could do a three day. If we didn't have the dogs, I could do forever. Reading, planning, cajoling, planning......."

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi chopin114, we are leaving Toronto Monday morning and will get there for evening. I myself has never been to Lake George during Americade, and looking forward to it. From there we leave Wednesday and will go to Vt. or NH.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I plan on being there Monday evening, already booked a room. This is my first time there, looking forward to it. It's a 752 mile ride from my house to the hotel :)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Bossdog, I don't know if you realized this posting is from last year. It's all good, I plan on being there this year again for the last 3 or 4 days. Last year as am sure you read we went for the first few days and then toured NH & VT. great place. This time we want to see the light parade and other things I hear that are at the end.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Badrider, guess I'm getting old, I looked at the post and seen 2010 and forgot this is 2011 :( Well anyways, gives people something to talk about. :) Have a great one, will be there the 6th thru the 10th looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Badrider, guess I'm getting old, I looked at the post and seen 2010 and forgot this is 2011 :( Well anyways, gives people something to talk about. :) Have a great one, will be there the 6th thru the 10th looking forward to it.
bossdog : Keep me informed of you movements. I'm not committed yet ( the wife ???? ) but sure am interested in the joining the flow from the South northward.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
chopin114, will do :)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Awesome I will be there it is not far from me at all!!! Went last year and it rained most of the week but was still fun!! I have a spare room for anyone who wants to stay at my place and tour to Lake George during the days!! First come first serve!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll be there! Don't have much of a ride to get to Lake George, though, since I live in Queensbury, seven miles from the lake. This is home turf for me. See y'all in June...

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
See ya all there, I think we're (my buddy and I) are going to stay in Rutland and ride in during the day, then head north thru VT and take a couple days going home........

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Badrider, I'm all for a meet. As I've never been there I'm looking forward to it. Looks like a great place to ride. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts