Welcome back. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,159 Posts
welcome back to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of the '12 wing

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome back...you can never have too many Texans. Congratulations on the new Wing--great looking machine.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Man this 2012 is so much better rideing than the old 1500 Green Wing was.
Now I need a name for her. What do ypu suggest?

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome back to the forum. If she was black I'd call her the fastest.:D

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
You dirty dog! Why not name her " Toto ", as in, " Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. " You son-of-a-gun sea biscuit. Check out our Texas riders. Still the biggest group here. Welcome home stranger.

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Good to have you back Wolf. Nice wheels you picked up.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Glad your back with a great looking wing. How about a name like "little red riding wing". You could call her "little red" for short. Might go well with your "wolf" handle.. Don't stay away so long. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
welcome back

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
welcome back......Nice looking wing you got there and I like the color too....

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome back Wolf....I will be running right by you tomorrow. Nice wing - ride safe

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
See any ghosts tonight Phil in Vicksburg? Saw a video shot by a cop there that ran about 30 minutes of a one legged conderate soldier standing on the front porch of one those antebellum homes.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Welcome back, Old Son.

What's strange about Wings sold in Texas is that "they're bigger, better, and 6" longer", right Texans?!

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Welcome back, Old Son.

What's strange about Wings sold in Texas is that "they're bigger, better, and 6" longer", right Texans?!
Funny you say that. When I lived in California and saw a Texas tag I would swear their car or truck would always look bigger. Now that I live in Texas seems like out of state vehicles look smaller.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Glad to see you back in the bunch. Sad to see the demise of the Green Wing, but a 2012 is a pretty sound replacement.

·
Super Moderator
7,607 Posts
Hello and welcome back to the forum.
Congrats on getting a new Wing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts