Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Honda Goldwing SE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last year about June I sold my Harley Davidson Fatboy and decided I was going to give up riding. Luckily that didn't last long. My brother had an extra Goldwing in his garage and I became the proud owner of a 1997 GL 1500SE. Fast forward about 6 months and my brother upgraded from his 01 to an 07 so now I've upgraded from a 1997 to a 2001! This Goldwing thing has got me addicted! Never thought that I would like the bigger touring bikes but I'm definitely a convert now. Thanks for the forum and all the information I can sift through while waiting on the weather to warm up!
Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Hood
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant
Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Hood
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Enjoy the ride. Once you get use to it it will start to feel smaller than it is.

Reactions: NREMTP and Luv2fish

·
Administrator
15,515 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Enjoy the ride.

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun giving your kids rides on the bike. Hopefully they will become more aware and careful drivers.

·
Registered
2003 Goldwing in Red (the fastest color)
1,506 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome. Couple nice looking rides there. Is your brother a member here as well?

Point to consider:

Tire Plant Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania. Thanks for the pics, we love pics. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from central FL/MI (depending on the season). Enjoy the great group here.

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky. Ps 68:33

1 - 11 of 11 Posts