Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all fellow biker people
I decided to join this group as I think at times I might require useful info,I might even be able to offer some tech support to fellow goldwing owners as I do all my own repairs on my 1999 GL1500SE.
I hope to eventually meet all people using this site and thanks

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Welcome to the site. We have a good bunch here with plenty of info.
There are several ways to attach photos. Try putting them in the Gallery 1st. It may be easier for you.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey...welcome to the site. All we require is that you ride...something. No hard requirements here, just a bunch of good folk with a common interest. Once again, WELCOME

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Lindeman, hope you enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
I was a " newbie " as of last November. Now I'm a " senior member ". The promotions come quick here. Funny, all us newbie's had to deal with the " problem " of posting pics! Some of the members have it down to a science, the rest of us just find a way . Virginia welcomes you to the lower 48 states and looks forward your presence and pictures ! ~ Lee

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and welcome from Georgia I know you will enjoy the site everyone will make you feel at home

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lindeman. We all love to share info and stories.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Keystone state of Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF lindeman

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome from Florida,Lindeman. Lots of great folks on here.I'm sure you will enjoy.BTW,maybe you can jump right in and help "Dirtman" in the General Forum area,has a 95SE,looking for starter relay B fuse location. I'm curious on this,in case of a no crank for the same reason. Thanks. Ken '94SE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts