Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a couple of emails from the Group in recent weeks concerned about my non inactivity. I recently visited the Doctor confirming radical prostate cancer. Thought I had a pinched nerve!!!! Will not go into details but just ask that all blokes around 40 to 50 years get a PSA test to check situation. Take it from me radiation, and surgery is no fun and not being able to ride is a real pain in the ass.
Got good report from Doctors Friday and hope to be on the road soon.
So fellas please get you PSA checked-your life may depend upon it!!!

Regards

Marsan

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have a complete physical done every year. Glad to hear you've received a good report!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Hope you get back on your wing soon

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Super Moderator
11,573 Posts
A very good reason for getting my physical done very soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not been around much lately.???

Thanks guys. Just received a generic notice from the group lately about being under the radar.
Still got my problem but able to get around. Not quiet fit enough yet to get the Wing out. Feel fine but still have a few problems. Please forgive me but I bought a 1998 Motoguzzi Cal EV that is 100 kilos + lighter than the Wing so we can go on short rides. I am hoping as my condition improves I can again use my much loved Goldwing.

Kindest regards to all forum members and a Merry XMas to all also.

Plumma

Downunder

·
Super Moderator
11,573 Posts
Glad to hear you're up and around.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Be well & there's nothing wrong with riding an Italian gem of a motorcycle!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
9,758 Posts
Hope you fully recover soon and are able to ride. It's riding weather down under. Be safe and get well...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hope you get well soon Marsan, look forward to hearing from you soon with a clean bill of health!!! Robert

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Glad to hear your doing better .I lost my prostrate and bladder to Cancer and am still in recovery I will need a reconstuct surgery this April. I also lost my dad this year to the very same cancer I had but his went stage four before his CNA said he was bleeding. Well that's that and I wish you the very best....... CANCER SUCKS !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts