Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hello Wingers,,

Just wondering when I stop at a red light sometimes my bike will idle up to around 1000 rpms.. Just wondering if anyone knows of hand.. Also I have headsets in my helmets and I get alot of stactic coming out of the helmets when the music comes out of the bike.. Thanks Dean
If you have your I-com on, it is live all the time. The mics will pick up any noise around and the system seems to pick up static from the bikes alternator on some and not others.
There is a mute setting for the I-com, which is Honda's poor attempt to make the I-com act like it's VOX, mine doesn't seem to do much of anything!
If this is the noise/static you mean, the best solution is Mic-Mutes but, these require a PTT button be installed for the passenger! Also the "noise" will still be there when you key up to talk.
I have just purchased an inline filter for the passenger headset harness that is to also help with this. Not installed yet and I do not have the Mic-Mutes. While advise if this filter helps any after I try it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.