Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - my name is Gill and am a new member to the forum. Husband and I have a Goldwing 1997 GL1500 converted trike and have just been to our first rally at Kelso - Scottish borders this weekend and loved it!
We have a number of things we need to upgrade or replace - one being the left fairing pocket. Have the opportunity of a GL1200 one and wonder if anyone knows if this would fit the 1500?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

·
Registered
692 Posts
... Howdy ... G & P ... I Haven't Tried To Interchange Any Of My 1200 Parts On A 1500 ... But If I Can Track A Friend Down That Has A 1500 I'll Give It A Shot For You ... Happy Trails ...

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gill. It is my understanding that the 1500 was a whole new bike when brought out so I don't think it will fit.
Now having said that if someone were to get a big enough hammer, a saw & some grease I suppose anything is possible.
Good luck in your quest.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF gill and the left pocket cover for a 1200 wing will not fit a 1500 wing

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. The other posters are correct, the GL1500 part will not fit the 1200. Sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts