Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal havent had a bike in approx.4 years,wife got me a 77 goldwing last month for our 30th ann.last week i went 2 hrs away from my house and picked up 2 more now i have 2 77s and a 78 and am planning on fixing all three up plus i have 2 extra motors, i think 1 will be a naked wing, the bad part is i am still looking for more cheap ones, this is a sickness that i have.
And i havent even rode the first wing:p

·
Registered
119 Posts
I went from a 81 to an 84 & the difference in comfort was day and night. You can probably get those for a low price also......maybe 2 or 3!

·
Registered
364 Posts
biggator64: dont feel bad I was looking to buy a bike last year, but then I found out why buy a new bike when I could get to older wings for the same price. I ended up buying 84 & 85 aspy and of course I had to have a parts bike too. So now I went out a picked up a 96 aspy so now I have 4 wings and the garage is getting a little crowded in there. Good Luck and get out and Ride . Hal

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Your enthusiasm for used Wings is right up there!

Click on the movie below to see me doing a 1/4 mile wheelie at 60 mph on my Wing.

Hey Larry...I think you have something going on in your world. Your pictures you said take a look at earlier in another post weren't there. Now you say click on a move below and there is nothing there. I think your computer has gone to the Darkside too.....:eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
well big gator most people post their previous bikes in their signature line but i still onwe every bike in my sig line. i'm almost done with the brakes on the 750f, that will give me five bikes ready to ride

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
i got to ride the first 77 a short ride but it seems to ride good
i found out that the 1000 wings run and ride good too. my niece lisa use to have a '79 and i got to ride it from toledo back home

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Quite the collection alright. I'm really trying to downsize. Don't have too many bikes, but too many other toys I don't have time for anymore. Missus would go ballistic if I came home with another bike:(. Just a thought biggator64, you got any room for a 23' boat and an airplane?:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Quite the collection alright. I'm really trying to downsize. Don't have too many bikes, but too many other toys I don't have time for anymore. Missus would go ballistic if I came home with another bike:(. Just a thought biggator64, you got any room for a 23' boat and an airplane?:rolleyes:
Boats and airplanes are dangerous.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
AIRPLANE....DID YOU SAY AIRPLANE....? What'cha got and how much....? I need an escape vehicle...:D

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Now you need to add the 1976 Limited GL1000 to the collection.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
Now you need to add the 1976 Limited GL1000 to the collection.
i would ask who but you might be talking about me :) my problem isn't getting another bike but storing another bike

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh and sorry i dont have any room for a plane i only have a 24x32 pole barn that has 5 bikes in it a cab for my truck and the fenders and doors for it the truck was going to be my winter project but now its the wings

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
how do you know if you have a limited the 2nd wing has a couple ltd badges on it
'76 ltd's came with gold anodized rims too, can you post a pic of it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.