Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from our first trip on the" new to me" Wing. Toured upstate NY with stops in Hyde Park and Poughkipsee. Never knew what we were missing. Heated grips, heated seats, all day comfort, we are lovin' it. Did I mention the heated seats?

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Just back from our first trip on the" new to me" Wing. Toured upstate NY with stops in Hyde Park and Poughkipsee. Never knew what we were missing. Heated grips, heated seats, all day comfort, we are lovin' it. Did I mention the heated seats?
No. You didn't mention the heated seat, but my wife did.;)

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
And toasty buns?

Priceless...:p

·
Registered
168 Posts
I had mine on today along with my Gerbings jacket liner and gloves. Gotta love it. I was in Perkiomenville years ago in Feb. for a flea market outside. Its something you don't forget. It was fun and a little chilly.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
aaah bun warmers, wish my wing had bun warmers, oh sounds like you had a great trip also

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Love upstate NY. Great riding in the fall.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Glad you're enjoying the comforts of the Wing Froggy. My wife never used the seat heater until our day in the Rockies this summer in the cold and rain. She was a happy camper all through it!
aaah bun warmers, wish my wing had bun warmers, oh sounds like you had a great trip also
Y'know Doc, there's aftermarket solutions that will warm yer hiney...;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had mine on today along with my Gerbings jacket liner and gloves. Gotta love it. I was in Perkiomenville years ago in Feb. for a flea market outside. Its something you don't forget. It was fun and a little chilly.
Locals here call that market, "The Sale". Maybe the largest collection of "One man's junk is another man's treasure" in existence.
And you are right-on when you say it's something you don't forget.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Just worked out a 2200 mile trip through the North East. Dont know if it will happen in 2013 or 2014...It will be all ridding and no sight seeing. If any sights are viewed they will be from the road as I blow by. Gotta color that map in. :D:D Glad you love the wing!

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
This thread reminds me of a line from one of my favorite songs from Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jew Boys: "get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in bed". Kinky ran for governor of Texas 2 election cycles ago. Too bad he lost; would have been fun.

·
Registered
75 Posts
This thread reminds me of a line from one of my favorite songs from Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jew Boys: "get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in bed". Kinky ran for governor of Texas 2 election cycles ago. Too bad he lost; would have been fun.
In 1980-81 i used to take a short cut thru Kinkys land to a little rock house i lived in outside of Wimberly.Cross the blanco several times and see the skinny dippers from SWTSU,drive under rock bluffs along the river,beautiful drive out thru there.Even without a bun warmer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.