Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In august the wife and I are going to take about 2 weeks to discover Tennessee & Kentucky on the Wing. Just want some input on what things are MUST see's or have to do's in those two states. Would like to form a top 10 for each state to pick and choose from.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Call the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort to see if Deals Gap is open yet. Last I heard it was closed due to a landslide and not expected to open until July. 318 turns in 11 miles.
I read somewhere that they had installed speed bumps on the dragons tail to curb spirited motorcycle riders.....

·
Administrator
29,073 Posts
You can't go wrong with Jack Daniels, It is a really cool place. I had a blast in Nashville. Lot's of music connections, neat tours & I can recommend the "Stock-Yard Steakhouse" Great meal albeit on the highside but worth every penny. As far as Kentucky there is Mammoth caves, Louisville Slugger & of course the Corvette Museum (although that may be a soar spot). Good Luck & let's know how you make out.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
& of course the Corvette Museum (although that may be a soar spot). Good Luck & let's know how you make out.
I'd like to thank the ole fossil for all the great ideas and of course the knife in the back part.:rolleyes: Neither one of us can't wait....kinda like being a kid again counting the days down till Christmas.:D

·
Administrator
29,073 Posts
I'd like to thank the ole fossil for all the great ideas and of course the knife in the back part.
Sometimes I just can't help myself. At least I didn't twist it buddy.

Neither one of us can't wait....kinda like being a kid again counting the days down till Christmas.
I know the feeling I'm going through it right now myself. I'm sure you guys will have fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.