Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is this a good deal? I really need help knowing if it is!!!!!

2003 GoldWing in good shape. He's asking $13000 but I'll offer lower. What should I offer?

53,000 miles

Here are the extras:
(1)Luggage rack, (2)Kuryakyn ergo driver highway pegs, (3)Kuryakyn passenger foot boards w/adjustable pegs, (4)Mirror turn signals, (5)Show Chrome windshield w/vent, (6)Radio & CB, (7)Corbin heated seat w/silver piping w/two passenger back rests. One w/extended arm rests and one w/ standard arm rests, (8)Fog/running lights, (9)Mud flaps front & rear, (10)Deer alert whistles, (11)Butler drink holders, driver & passenger, (12)Kuryakyn ISO chrome grips w/ extended throttle boss, (13)large break pedal, (14)gas lid pouch, (15)cell phone connection w/on-off switch to helmet headset, (16)External GPS w/connection to helmet headset, (17)Garmin GPS, (18)12volt cigarette/power outlet, (19)numerous helmets w/headsets, (20)uni-go color matched trailer w/hitch, (21)GL 1800 ride-off stand, (21)battery/alternator volt meter, (22)Belly pan, (23)Bike cover, (24)Baker dual adjustable air wings, (25)Baker under mirrors adjustable air wings, (26)Super brace fork brace, (27)Honda oil filter wrench, and (28)battery tender

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good Deal

Only you can decide if it is a good deal. Look in KBB-Kelley Blue Book to determine what the value of the bike is alone. Think of all the add ons and you will go nuts determining their worth--add ons and chrome are only worth something if you would add them later.
Second look on the websites to determine the original cost of the trailer. You can always determine what things cost new and cut those prices in half.
Simply put--you are getting a lot of product for $13,000 and only you can determine if you are getting what you want.

Hitec1

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would say its a great deal! I looked at an 03 for 12,5 and it didn't have half the add ons this one does. Plus you get a trailer! My My.
Sounds like a real sweet deal. Everybody tells me that the bikes will go 100k with no problem.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Offer $12, and go from there, there are to many for sale now, see if he had the frame recall done, and what other recalls he has had done, check service records and overall condition of the bike. Here is an 08 for not much more
I must sell my Wing due to finances. She is an 08 with 13K miles. Accessories include OEM fog lights, voltmeter, 4 power outlets, cb antenna, driving lights under mirrors, Kury risers, trunk & saddle bag courtesy lights, 3 gang Kury switch on brake master cylinder, new never worn Frogg Togg rain suit, drink holder, other driving lights, additional turn signal LEDs, other LEDs around bike, back-up LEDs, full motorcycle cover, knob keys for gas door & glove box, first aid kit, road repair kit, mini air compressor and maps of most southeastern states. This motorcycle is in excellent condition. This bike has never been in the rain. The only time the sun has been on it is when I ride. Always garage kept. It is pearl white. It has a new rear tire. $15,000.00 firm. I can send pictures. The local Honda dealer has offered to help with the payoff and title paperwork. Please respond here or at [email protected]. Thank you. Jim

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Here is another one this is an 04

Bike is near mint condition has a few extras including, air wings, chrome trim, rear spoiler with led, cup holder, iso grips, fog lights, and lower chrome cowl covering fog lights. Bike has only 12k miles, tires are in great shape. Bike runs like a new one no dissappointments. Asking $13,200 call me for more information at 615 498 0903. Im locaten in nashville tn and may help with delivery. If you cant veiw pics email me ill email you some. my email is [email protected].

thanks

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
One More

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008 White Goldwing Premium Audio For Sale - Baltimore

With Extended Warranty to 9/15/2015

Accessories:

Kuryakyn Highway bars (forgot to put in first listing)

Baker Air Wings (hand and trike)

Voltmeter

Lower Lights

CB Antenna

12V outlet in left pocket

3K miles

$15,450

·
Registered
21 Posts
I did much research on the Goldwing before I purchased. GL1800's often exceed 300K miles if properly maintained. The bike is fit for the long haul.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts