Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I parked my bike after the commute home tonight, I noticed that it has 22,996 total miles on the odometer. When I picked it up on May 22nd, it had 1 mile. I'm averaging (even with the snow and rain days where I just couldn't ride) 79 miles per day!

Love my Goldwing! :D

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Good for you. Wings were made for riding. I wish I could ride that many miles per day. Now you have to start filling in some of those white states on your map. Keep riding... safely...

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come Jun 29th (if fuel prices don't get completely insane), that will happen on the Four Corners Tour. Can't wait!

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Come Jun 29th (if fuel prices don't get completely insane), that will happen on the Four Corners Tour. Can't wait!
That's a lot of road time. I also was going to say something about filling in states but you have that in the plan. Keep having fun!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Rapier, keep us posted on your plans, There's some of us out west that will surely try and hook up with you on the northwest corner (no pun intended Ron) section.:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Rapier, keep us posted on your plans, There's some of us out west that will surely try and hook up with you on the northwest corner (no pun intended Ron) section.:D
Amen to that! I am one of them too!
When he stops in Houston, I am going to grab him and see how much trouble I can get us into.:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Make sure Mike leaves Houston in one piece.
I'll make sure that he is so hung over that he gets way behind schedule! Wakes up and hit's the road without a shower and doesn't realize till he stops in San Antonio that he is wearing full makeup and his hair is dyed pink!!

I will of course have pictures the next day and will be selling them for $10 a pop!! The picture of him sleeping with Elvis will cost you $100!

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
I'll make sure that he is so hung over that he gets way behind schedule! Wakes up and hit's the road without a shower and doesn't realize till he stops in San Antonio that he is wearing full makeup and his hair is dyed pink!!

I will of course have pictures the next day and will be selling them for $10 a pop!! The picture of him sleeping with Elvis will cost you $100!
Give him a good Texas Welcome. If Mike wants to fly with the Eagles he must Hoot with the Owls.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Rapier: I beleave you have a Check point in Blaine, Washington, That's 30 miles farther west then me. Give me a shout and I'll buy you lunch or coffee at least. in Blaine.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts