Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought someone might get a kick out of this. Just hit the pavement Nov 1st.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Kudos on them. Nice to see our men in blue laid back a little, not so tight and upright on the Harley. I'm a Victory admirer. Almost had a Vision myself but the National Bank of Mz. Vickie wouldn't even consider it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The Victory Looks nice. Chopin, like you, I would own more bikes but the banker will not allow me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The Victory cross bikes will get around in traffic much better than the HD or GW.
I had been thinking about the Victory cross bikes,XC/XR ever since they came out.
Finally I went to see them in person. Took a test ride. I was hooked. AS I was leaving the sales manger gave me a offer for a 2011 XC. 3 days later I picked it up.
The clearance and handling is very impressive. Power is good, not like the GW that's for sure. It is different. Everywhere I go, fuel up's, red lights, I get questions.

Maybe this will help Victory to get sales up and get them on the map.

dd

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
At the dealer show in Minnesota when the C/R and the C/C were introduced I had a feeling they would be a prominent force in the market-place. Better power and handling than the HD Streetglide and the Roadking, and better looking too (IMO). The Vision tour is a great alternative to the Ultra, but I'd still never give up a Wing for either one. Now if I was to win the lottery and had limitless $$$....but then the other bikes I lust for would have to fit in as well (sigh)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts