Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this group. Last Saturday I purchased a black F6B Deluxe. I love it. I am new to the Goldwing, but not to Honda. I traded my VTX1300 in, and the F6B is an amazing bike. I LOVE it. 300 miles already!

·
Premium Member
7,118 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Bobby....You now have to post a photo and you will be the first member to own an F6B. Congratulations!!!!

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Welcome and we like to see pictures. Let's see that bike.

·
Premium Member
7,118 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how to add pictures
If you have IPhone, you can do it through the mobile site. Otherwise you can use the attachment clip and simply pull the photo from the desktop.

·
Super Moderator
10,044 Posts
Congrats on your new wheels and welcome to the GWOF. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
That is one sharp looking bike. If mine wasn't so new I would be tempted.....

·
Premium Member
7,118 Posts
Sweet Ride.....You look like you might be in my age bracket. I think sub 50 group will pick up with the intro of the F6B

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Sweet ride Bobby!! Welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
15,177 Posts
hello bobby, welcome to GWOF and congrats

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new wing! Sorry though, Honda dealers don't sell many t-shirts when you visit one after another just to know where they're at. But then again, you shouldn't be in there that often.

·
Registered
9,533 Posts
Nice very nice, and welcome to a great place to tell us how you love it over the years. SUB 50 is that a new phone.:xmas tree dance: Bobby would you be kin to a Dave Baldwin that lived in the Dc. area in the 70s and 80s.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
:ThumbsUp:Congrats Bobby, I see you got the fast color

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.