Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone: (From Windsor, Ontario, Canada)

I finally got my new Wing. New 2009 candy black cherry 1800 AD (air bag) model. I sold my 08 Road King and came back to Honda. Prior to my H.D., I rode a ST1300. I love having the power back!!

Can someone tell me where is the best place to order the trunk light/tail light wiring harness conversion kit from. I would like a quality harness, plug and play if possible.

I just want to add more light to the old rear end!

I have been reading this forum for a while but I remained silent until I got my new toy. Ride safe, everyone.

Thanks - Eagle

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome, and "how's it goin' eh"? Another 'hoser' here. Good info from Fossil, but the last time I checked, Chromeworld wouldn't ship to Canada. Over and above those listed, check with your selling dealer on the OEM harnesses. He may cut you a break on either the price or the installation (or both) and you get the same warranty coverage as the bike if you act soon enough (supposed to be at time of sale but...). Anything you do yourself has a 1 yr period (Hondaline). Watch the pricing from the US sites, there's shipping and possibly customs/brokerage fees that can really add up. I put the trunk spoiler on my Wing and it's the best piece of kit I've done so far. Glad to see you back; been there, done that too.
Daryl

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
hello and welcomwe to GWOF eagle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts