Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I just joined the forum after lurking for awhile. Seems like a good place to learn all things Wing.

I just bought my first wing this week. A darn near cherry 1985 Aspencade with less than 30K on her!

I've always wanted a wing, but never had the funds. This is my first, but it won't be my last. i darn near drool whenever a late model passes me in traffic.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Congratulations...You will never regret it. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had an '84 & it was a sweet bike! It rode a lot easier than the '81. Welcome to the forum & the family! I strongly recommend that you take an ERC with your new bike, even if you are a seasoned rider. Also, the GWRRA is a fun & helpful gang.

Congrats again, we have a newer one but right now the bank owns it!

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Welcome to GWOF chef.

Enjoy the ride & be Safe.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Congrats on the new wing. Hey with only 30k on the clock it is not really broke in yet.

My 1500 has 198,000 on her and going strong.

Ride Safe Always!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to the forums Chef

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the new wing. Hey with only 30k on the clock it is not really broke in yet.

My 1500 has 198,000 on her and going strong.

Ride Safe Always!!!!
Yeah, given the famed longevity of these bikes, I intend to keep up her care and ADD to the stable, but likely won't ever give up my first one!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello costalcief, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Congrats on your new 2u Wing and welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new ride,can't beat a Wing.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Good place to hang out.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Sweet! We have quite a few North Carolinian's here. An '85 with 30,000 miles ? That Wing needs to get out and see the country. Bring her and you up here in Virginia this fall and we'll show her the colors along the Blue Ridge Parkway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet! We have quite a few North Carolinian's here. An '85 with 30,000 miles ? That Wing needs to get out and see the country. Bring her and you up here in Virginia this fall and we'll show her the colors along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Yup. 30k. I HAD to buy her, right?
I fully intend to do some fall day/weekend trips! My wife is already debating whether to ride her own bike, or settle into the Wing's passenger seat!

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Hey from Winston Salem. We will have to meet up sometime. enjoy the forum and the folks here. It's all good.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Hey chop one more and I hear they give a prize for 4000.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Cheers for joining up Coastal! Em, don't sell the farm yet Maestro, the prize ain't that big;)

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Post some pictures of that showroom bike!

:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts