·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
congrats sledge, i can picture the smile on your face. any pic's for us to see

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No pictures yet because I don,t have the bike yet. I just ordered it and it should be ready in a couple of weeks. I added some Kuryakyn accessories which I hope are good quality.:confused:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got th,e driver backrest which adjusts back and forward. Passenger armrests with drink holder, highway pegs, CB radio, trunk and side case mats and bags and a half cover.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Congrats on the new Wing.
Ride safe and enjoy.
What color did you get?

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
You should love it ..... Congrats. Sounds you got the total package.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Congratulations, sledgehammer. Look forward to seeing pics of the new ride.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Congrats Sledgehammer on the new wing......Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get it.

Let's all hope you never have to try out the big balloon on it........

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Good for S.H. have fun with the new wheels.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum. If you update your location we will know where you call home. Ride safe and enjoy the GWOF...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congrats on the new wing! Blue IS a fantastic color, thats the one I most partial to! NO doubt you will enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing. Like your extras. Easier to get them now and just tell the wife it was part of the package and not have to negotiate between her new shoes and your shinny stuff. I was just reading in "Wing World" about a trip 4 riders took from Myrtle Beach to the West Coast and back. These machines can do it easy and the riders can be comforable after a long day of riding and smiling. These bikes give us the freedom to dream the big ride and some get to experience it. I hope you are the later.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Good on ya sledgehammer! Blue's the only way we can get the full meal deal up here!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts