Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was taken the day that I picked up my Goldwing, May 22, 2010.

And this was taken today, May 18,2011.

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
I am not worthy of your presence Oh man of Red machine.

Just think if the Maestro rode as much as he blabs on here he would have your mileage doubled.:D

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
If they would only pay me by the blabelage.
Nah, you would still be broke because of poor quality blabelage. Remember this my friend "Blabelage for Blabelage sake truly is nothing but Blabelage".

Mike, Sorry for the Hijack of your merits. Hey guys how about this guy Rapier?:cool:

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
By the numbers........ 2300 miles a month or 76 miles a day. You will wear out that Wing in 10 years.

Chop blabs 100 miles an hour..... and I see him on here morning, noon and night. He already wore the markings off his keyboard.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the numbers........ 2300 miles a month or 76 miles a day. You will wear out that Wing in 10 years.

Chop blabs 100 miles an hour..... and I see him on here morning, noon and night. He already wore the markings off his keyboard.
True, the Wing does have an expected life span, but don't we all?

And Maestro had to learn touch typing, I understand, because of his loss of letters on the keyboard. He hasn't said how many keyboards he's broken or worn out...

Disclaimer: I am not impossible to catch in the twisties. Maestro just thinks that. You see, I don't have Miss Vickie on the back, beating me upon the head and shoulders, telling me to slow down! And I'll admit that there have been a couple of times where I realized that perhaps I entered that last curve with a bit too much velocity. I advised Maestro on our first ride together that if he sees me crash, don't take that same line that I did. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Rapier, congrats on your accumulation of miles. Many of us wish we could do the same. AND, although I hate to admit it, you have a good riding buddy in the Maestro. Enjoy your rides together..

Keep putting the miles on for us folks less fortunate.. Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
congrats on the milage milestone mike and if chopin rode as much as you do his post count would drop and we can't have that now can we :)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Wish we had a bow down smilie (how about it admin?) for you Rapier, you surely deserve the accolades. I envy your time in the saddle, and even when I ran the miles up on my'84 I wasn't in that league at all.
Chopin, just keep wearing out them keyboards regardless of the quips your buds throw at you:D If we gotta have a P.W. on the site, it might as well be the most elloquent one there is.;)

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is approaching that time of year again, so I resurrected this thread to update the mileage since last year.

During this year I've completed a 13,500 mile USA Four Corners Tour, so that added a lot right there in 28 days' time. I still ride to work on it as much as I can (my F150 truck sits idle most weeks now) and have been riding with the Southern Cruisers Riding Club out of Manassas when possible.

While I'm not quite at a milestone, by Saturday afternoon I should have 64,000 miles on the bike. :eek::D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
It is approaching that time of year again, so I resurrected this thread to update the mileage since last year.

During this year I've completed a 13,500 mile USA Four Corners Tour, so that added a lot right there in 28 days' time. I still ride to work on it as much as I can (my F150 truck sits idle most weeks now) and have been riding with the Southern Cruisers Riding Club out of Manassas when possible.

While I'm not quite at a milestone, by Saturday afternoon I should have 64,000 miles on the bike. :eek::D:D:D:D
You really should hitch on with Chopin and head down to Robbinsville. That would sure add some miles. It would be great meeting you....I followed your Four Corners Tour and was hooked in the whole way. Continue to ride safe

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wish I could, EfinRef. The GF and I were in FL a few weeks ago and we had plans to ride the Dragon, but money and time ran short, so it is still on our to-do list. Sadly, we're spoken for on Saturday afternoon, so we're stuck in VA for the weekend.
:(

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Wow, 64k miles in 2 years. A lot of smiles there. Ride safe and keep up the good work...

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
I wish I could, EfinRef. The GF and I were in FL a few weeks ago and we had plans to ride the Dragon, but money and time ran short, so it is still on our to-do list. Sadly, we're spoken for on Saturday afternoon, so we're stuck in VA for the weekend.
:(
Well then....that works better for me. When you do decide to ride the Dragon, give me a holler and I will meet you there.:)

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
U da Man, Mike. Good to hear from you again.:D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts