Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put the wing in the garage and as my garage door was closing it caught the CB antenns and snapped it off:mad:

Where is the best place to look for a replacement?

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Hey you know since you already had the bike out today, it's still not too late to prep for a Breakfast run.;)

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
" The best isn't cheap and the cheap isn't the best ". Now where have I read that before ???????

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Like the Doctor told me when I mauled my finger on the table saw. Stop Doing That.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
#$%&^ ? Never heard of that brand of antenna. :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey you know since you already had the bike out today, it's still not too late to prep for a Breakfast run.;)
Test run today, It's a real challenge getting on off :D Once I'm on the bike it's not so bad as long as I can stretch my leg out on the highway pegs. Not good enough for an extended ride yet:(

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Oh, sure music man, always trying to drum up business:p
Martini, that's the first time I've heard of a door snapping the antenna right off, lots of kinks and bends though. Look at the bright side, you weren't the one who snapped his mirror off in his bare hands 3 days before a trip though:eek:. Think I murmered 'rats' or something that time too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, sure music man, always trying to drum up business:p
Martini, that's the first time I've heard of a door snapping the antenna right off, lots of kinks and bends though. Look at the bright side, you weren't the one who snapped his mirror off in his bare hands 3 days before a trip though:eek:. Think I murmered 'rats' or something that time too.
Yeah, Just my luck, it snapped right at the wound coil...snapped the plastic core in two.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did the EXACT same thing. Just got back from Radio Shack and they had nothing that would work. Thought I would try them first to avoid any purchase-by-mail problems.
Found the black piece on the floor the next day. the upper portion of the antenna is MIA. nowhere to be found.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Super Moderator
12,271 Posts
I did the EXACT same thing. Just got back from Radio Shack and they had nothing that would work. Thought I would try them first to avoid any purchase-by-mail problems.
Found the black piece on the floor the next day. the upper portion of the antenna is MIA. nowhere to be found.
sccaz, hello and welcome to the forum. Head on over to the new member introductions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.