Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 12/9/2010 I am the owner of a 2010 pearl yellow Goldwing. I prefer to think of it as Armor Gold rather than yellow. I've never seen a pearl that shade anyhow.

So far 200 miles and I'm still getting used to the critter. Way different than my old bike.

(shameless plug)

The old bike a 2004 BMW R1150 RT is in the market section of the web site and needs a new home if anyone knows of a rider wanting one. It is priced below what they are going for in the BMW Owners flea market. I can only have one bike so the beemer has to go.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
YAHOO! Big change. I started feeling a bit more comfortable after the first 1,000 miles. I think the Wing had to adjust and get comfortable with me more so than the reverse .

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Congrats on the new wing, the more you ride it the more you'll like it.

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Congrats on the new bright yellow Goldwing, one of the most visible colors on the road.
Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
you were qualified to be here the day you joined the forum but now you have more to talk about

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Congrats on your new Yellow Wing. Try and keep the smile off your face now.... Enjoy the ride and be safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
The Doc from Detroit couldn't have said it better. You are indeed qualified to be here from the beginning. However now the fun begins as you start your trip into Wingdom.

Have Fun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks like santa came early, congrags on the new wing. Welcome to the form.

The weather down here in the south really sucks right now in the 20's. Man I need to ride I think I'm having withdraws. it will be in the 40's this weedend bring out the chaps. Everybody have a great week.
Jim

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Merry Christmas, I'm sure you will love it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Merry Christmas To All, Thanks Santa for my Wing

Congrats on the Pearl Yellow Wing, I took delivery on mine back on Dec 3rd, I Christmas Present to myself. It took me about 5 minutes to get comfortable on it, with a few alterations I'm totally comfortable now. I put 618 miles on it in the first week, love the power.

M60A!, does that refer to the Tank or M60 Machine Gun? I'm a vet and spent some time walking behind the tank and too much time using the MG. :) Many years ago, but your description of a vet is very valid. Welcome Home!
T-Rex
25th Div, 1st Bn, 5th Mechanized Inf, Company B. 1965 to 1966

·
Registered
258 Posts
Back Again

Hey M60A1, just reread your post, Armor Yellow I think indicates tanks :) A niece named my Yellow Wing "Big Bird." So, Big Bird and I wish you the best of luck!!
Happy Holidays,
T-Rex

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome and congratulations, I'm sure you will find a lot of answers here to questions you might have

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
A great big jolly Ho Ho Ho to you. Congrats and enjoy your new Wing, and you're more than welcome and certainly well qualified. You actually only require a pulse to qualify for here:D The Wing just makes your pulse quicker.

·
Registered
455 Posts
As of 12/9/2010 I am the owner of a 2010 pearl yellow Goldwing. I prefer to think of it as Armor Gold rather than yellow. I've never seen a pearl that shade anyhow.

So far 200 miles and I'm still getting used to the critter. Way different than my old bike.

(shameless plug)

The old bike a 2004 BMW R1150 RT is in the market section of the web site and needs a new home if anyone knows of a rider wanting one. It is priced below what they are going for in the BMW Owners flea market. I can only have one bike so the beemer has to go.
Now, lets see, what is next. Oh, chrome, chrome and more well you know :D

i n

1 - 16 of 16 Posts