Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:
Some guy almost tagged me in the rear end of my '09 Wing the other day, so I am interested in knowing if anyone has installed "Hyper Lites" on the rear of their G.W.

I had these on the back of my '05 ST1300 and they worked great. I am interested in installing them high on the bike (on the trunk somewhere), and not low on the licence plate bracket. I have heard that some riders have put them on the chrome bases of the antennas but the base of the antennas are on a downward pointing angle. I think they would be seen better if they were installed level so drivers approaching from the rear can see them better.
If anyone has some info please let me know. I have spoken to Cycle Gadets and they do not have any recommendations.

Thanks - Ride Safe - Eagle

·
Super Moderator
9,810 Posts
I'm not familiar with "hyper lites" but I know some guys have installed a flashing light in their rear spoiler. It flashes when you first apply the brakes and then goes to a regular brake light when you come to a stop. Don't know if that would interest you. Glad you were not hurt. Ride safe..

·
Registered
403 Posts
I think lights are quality safety investments on a Wing. But a few states have made the Flashing then solid brakelights illegal believe it or not. Arkansas has a bill proposed right now to join those ranks. Makes NO sense to me, and I would love to hear their logic to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.