Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an opportunity to ride a Hyabusa all day saturday. I was very impressed with the power...speed and handling...After owning a Troumph Rocket for seven years this was a different kind of power and maneuverablility...I really enjoyed the ride. I may be buyingone next year or the new Kawsaki which is being touted as the Busa killer...

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
I had an opportunity to ride a Hyabusa all day saturday. I was very impressed with the power...speed and handling...After owning a Troumph Rocket for seven years this was a different kind of power and maneuverablility...I really enjoyed the ride. I may be buyingone next year or the new Kawsaki which is being touted as the Busa killer...
I saw this on facebook.....the Busa lives for speed. 100mph is just cruising. I really want to check out a Concourse

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ref...I am thinking about a second bike...I miss hitting the curves and while I have been dragging the peg sliders on the wing...in the curves the wing is lacking what i liked about the Rocket and the Busa pure power...
I will not say how fast I was going ...but yes it is fast....:D really really fast...:D and there was no carbon left when I finished...so now i want either a busa or the new Kawi which is being advertised as a busa killer..it is symetry ...the best touring bike and the best street racer...what a balance...

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Ref...I am thinking about a second bike...I miss hitting the curves and while I have been dragging the peg sliders on the wing...in the curves the wing is lacking what i liked about the Rocket and the Busa pure power...
I will not say how fast I was going ...but yes it is fast....:D really really fast...:D and there was no carbon left when I finished...so now i want either a busa or the new Kawi which is being advertised as a busa killer..it is symetry ...the best touring bike and the best street racer...what a balance...
Definitely the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
674 Posts
You see that is exactly why I will never test drive one of those bikes.
I would have to get one.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
As you said Lee that new Kaw is getting some Rave reviews. Read an article in Rider (I believe) about it.

Like you I always loved my Wing but just needed something else to ride once in awhile for fun.

Make sure you advise us which way you went & of course we'll need some pictures of the new beast also.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rode the 'Busa a few weeks ago, sick power and better handling than I thought but the ergonomics killed me. Rode the BMW 1300 last year and found it to have nearly as much power but way more comfortable and better amenities (heated grips) I don't think I could ride either one for a whole day without spending the next day in traction but if feeling old is the price for a day of feeling young it might be worth it!:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.