Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after the big snowstorm last nite and cleaning 5 to 9 inches with drifts as high as two feet at 13 different homes it is now 20f with calm winds and i'm sleepy

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Saw some news clips of your region on the news tonight. At one point today the sun peeked out and it hit 50*. Short lived though. We're melting.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had taken some pic's of the snow chop but they came out crappy so i deleted them

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Ok guys, don't shoot the messenger!

·
Registered
455 Posts
how's the weather in your area

Very nice thank you!! Clear and 48 today with a little wind. Tomorrow's high 40. Almost riding weather!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
We have 17" so far from this storm, and there seems to be no end in site until tomorrow!!! Mind you this is in addition to the average snow fall of 6 inches per day. It has snowed 25 days in December and 24 days in January!!! And 2 days in Feb. I have a tunnel of snow in my driveway which I got stuck in even after being plowed today!!!! I am so out of here after this winter I dont care if I have to live in a tent!!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Ray.... ROTFLMAO! I've lived here now for almost 6 years and I still can't believe these temps!!!

·
Super Moderator
28,441 Posts
Still dodging big bullets here. A couple of inches of freezing rain from this one. We just have white everywhere because its been cold & it won't go away.

Ok guys, don't shoot the messenger!
Okay so I'm thinking of taking up a collection to pay Donalds bodyguard to kick his butt. Who wants in?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yea I would love a hurricane at this point!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
This morning saw the end of the biggest blizzard in modern memory, we got 20" complete with 30-40 mile winds. The area is paralized, I-70 is closed from Kansas City to St.Louis, first time ever. The only thing this morning that would move here was my John Deere, on the state blacktop drifts were over its front axle. Spent the day pushing snow and getting hay to cattle. Will spring ever come??

·
Registered
163 Posts
17 degrees and patchy ice on the ground. The Wing is in meditation right now comtemplating what bling should be bestowed upon it...

·
Registered
223 Posts
52 and sunny today on I-5 today in Orygun :D.....just got off the bike....little chilly at 38.....800pm
stay warm and safe all of you in the freeze zone......:eek:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Dreamweaver... That is a picture of a rare Key West Cat. They are nocturnal and are known to come out of hiding only during the last weekend in October.

·
Super Moderator
28,441 Posts
That is a picture of a rare Key West Cat. They are nocturnal and are known to come out of hiding only during the last weekend in October.
Now there is something you can get us pictures of. Don't post them though send them in PM's.:D:D:D Of the event of course.

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Seattle - has been riding weather here

The last few days have been riding weather. I put a couple of hundred miles on the bike in the last three days.

Today, it is back to the rain and clouds. Prolly now till June.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts