Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the purchase of your first Wing. You'll find a lot of fellow Texans here. :)

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
24,638 Posts
Welcome to the forums. My first ride on an ST was an 1100, and I loved it; was riding a GL1200I at the time. I'd forgotten how much fun a sporty bike was. Congrats on the new wing though, it's a couch with the heart of a sport ride.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
Welcome goes out to one of the many Texans from one of the many Pa. folks. The GWOF is a great place to hang with lots of good people & discussion.

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
hello wallnut, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike and welcome to GWOF.Eric

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a new Wing.

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
Lots of Texans here, that's for sure. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to your new home!

Yes sirree there are alot of Texans here but there are also alot of other amazing people from all over. Each one becomes like a "family" member and will make you laugh, give you advice and just be here.
Ride with the angels surrounding you.
God bless,
Angelmammaw

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Welcome from about 3 hours east of you. I love that town of San Angelo. Its a neat place to visit and browse around, especially down town. And some serious good eating too. I had to travel to the middle of the desert to find the best fried shrimp I have ever had and it was at the Wharf Restaurant right there off Loop 306. Several times my girlfriend and I have made that trip just to spend the night and eat there. Glad to have you aboard.:D Isaac

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your Wing

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
16,740 Posts
Hey Mr. Moderators.
I think two of them Texas feller snuck in under one thread is that even legal.:rolleyes:
Welcome aboard, and join the :D crowd.

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
Hey Mr. Moderators.
I think two of them Texas feller snuck in under one thread is that even legal.:rolleyes:
Welcome aboard, and join the :D crowd.
Dem's Texans sort of beat to their own drum Ron. Soon we may have to give them a special room.;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.