Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy from the Allen area of North Texas.

Picked up our new to us '08 Goldwing yesterday afternoon. 5900 miles so it's still got some of the new to wear off. We'd been looking at this bike for a couple weeks and on a whim we stopped at the Honda dealer on the way back from a ride. Guy at the dealership told us when we asked to test ride it that it would be a life changing event.... He was right.

Gonna be a great riding year. Couldn't bring myself to trade in the VTX so now we're a 2 bike family. :D

Roy

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
Hello and congrats on the new Wing.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Where you'll get some great advice and some smart alack remarks. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. Getting quite a few folks from TX on the forum. I'm sure you will hear from some of them shortly. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello texroy, welcome to GWOF and congrats

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Welcome to the Forum !! There is a bunch of you Texas feller on here.
Again welcome hope you'll enjoy the site and the wing.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome from 3 to 4 hours south of you. Enjoy that Wing!

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome from your northern neighbour. Great people and good laughs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the welcomes!

I seem to have touched of a major rain event for us with the purchase. It's been raining since we parked it in the garage Saturday evening. Love the rain, but we wanna ride! :D

See ya'll on the road.

Roy

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes!

I seem to have touched of a major rain event for us with the purchase. It's been raining since we parked it in the garage Saturday evening. Love the rain, but we wanna ride! :D

See ya'll on the road.

Roy
Hey, I know the feeling. I think I saw my neighbour building an arc with the amount of rain we've been getting here in Toronto, Canada.:D

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
welcome from about halfway to the pole, North that is

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Hello from Virginia! Almost parallel worlds Tex. I had a '06 VTX1300C Dark Cherry. Now I have an '08 Pearl White but no VTX.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome from blocks away....here in Allen, Texas as well.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
TexRoy and sandiegomarine make four Forum members that I know of here in Allen...somebody needs to get a ride organized!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lets go!

Maybe we need to pic one night a week and take over one of the Allen Sonics or someplace. Have a weekly bike night. We could stand around and compare accessories. :D

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Lets go!

Maybe we need to pic one night a week and take over one of the Allen Sonics or someplace. Have a weekly bike night. We could stand around and compare accessories. :D
I'm in! Sending you a pm.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts